I wanted to take the chance here to highlight my new addiction and my new route to a happy new healthy me. Already after 2 months the pounds are coming off while the motivation level just keeps rising. The pictures are from a special event at Lululemon Georgetown held in partnership with Sweetgreen and while they speak for themselves, here are a few handy bullet points about what this is all about….and why you should come to DanceTrance DC too!
- First week is free- I would recommend to start on a Saturday or a Thursday to check out the breakdown class and then move on to experience the high cardio classes…ain’t nothing like it out there to whip you in shape while having fun!
- Breakdown classes 2x week- teaches you the choreography step by step. The workout is so much more efficient if you know what you should be doing so when you strive for sharper arm movements, tighter steps and better coordinated booty-shaking, you burn more calories. And have more fun.
- Modern radio tunes with remixes from the past (‘pour some sugar on me’?) make for good dancing
- Energetic, friendly and smiling instructors- no grumpy faces or snobby
- attitudes here. Each new class participant s personally welcomed by the instructors and always introduced to other members in class.
- Belong in a new way – Sarah Spears, founder and owner of DanceTrance DC makes sure there are special events, a newsletter, an active Facebook page and Twitter feed along with impromptu stretching sessions after class to build a community of class members. Soon you’ll start running into your DT friends at other events around
- town…and the rest is history. Who is above making new friends, ever?
- Sweat and move – like you have never before. No bulky muscles just lean, mean DanceTrance machine bodies being created here. While having fun. While smiling. While rockin’ out under disco lights. Oh yes. Come and check this one out to see it, experience it and believe it.
- Read more about DanceTrance over on City Life Eats blog from fellow blogger/dancer Valerie!